PD Session Resources
Click below to access great resources for each of these programs.
Be a Game Show Host
BYOD for College and Career Readiness
- Today's Meet - http://www.todaysmeet.com
- Classroom Management in a BYOD Classroom:
- Smore by Jessica Frantz - https://www.smore.com/qgxr8
- Tools for Classroom Management:
- Tools for Productivity:
- Tools for Instruction:
- Other Resources:
EXCEL - Beginners
- INSERVICE AGENDA
- What is a flipped classroom?
- So what can I do in my classroom to help the students apply what they've learned at home?
- What are some "sticking points" I need to consider?
- What if students don't watch the videos?
- What about student with no access?
- How does a teacher manage disruptive students?
- How does the responsibility in a classroom shift?
HIgher Order Thinking Skills
- Introduction to MOBI
- Exit ticket
- PDF-Tool Properties (Official eInstruction Guide)
- PDF-Create and Modify Pages (Official eInstruction Guide)
- PDF-Using Workspace to Engage Students (Official eInstruction Guide)
- PDF-Gallery Content (Official eInstruction Guide)
- PDF-Advanced Toolbar Overview (Official eInstruction Guide)
Office 365-OneDrive for Beginners
OneNote - Beginner
Remediation and Enrichment
- Inservice Agenda
- Common Core Weebly Writing Prompts
- 15 Sample Common Core Writing Prompts-Free on Teachers Pay Teachers
- Achieve the Core
- Achieve the Core: Effective Writing for All Students
- Text Exemplars and Examples of Student Writing - Oregon Department of Education
- CommonCore.org-Arts and the Common Core
- Shanahan on Literacy
- 150 Pictures for Writing Prompts
- Inspire Student Writing With Picture Prompts-Smithsonian Annual Photo Contest
- The Boston Globe's "Big Picture"
- 101 Picture Prompts to Spark Super Writing